NUMECA International develops automated and customized Flow Integrated Environments (FINE™). These allow for rapid design, simulation, and optimization of flow problems and cover a wide range of applications, while providing feature-specific modules.
Our FINE packages integrate:
- CAD modeling capabilities
- advanced pre- and post-processing software
- powerful flow solvers
- optimization kernels
- a wide range of multiphysics models.
Click on the name of the package for more details:
AutoMesh4G™, which encompasses NUMECA's grid generation software AutoGrid5™, HEXPRESS™ and HEXPRESS™/Hybrid and IGG™, provides:
- a versatile and unique meshing solution
- access to the generation of structured and unstructured full hexahedral meshes & conformal hexa-dominant mesh in an automated way
- a high grid quality within short time frames.
FINE™/Design3D with its full parametric blade modeler (AutoBlade™) enables:
- the design and optimization of blades and channels of rotating machinery
- designers to explore the concept of computer-based innovative design.
CFView™, NUMECA’s unique visualization software, provides:
- a powerful, generic, and object-oriented platform to perform all standard qualitative and quantitative 2D/3D operations
- a fully-scriptable interface for automatic replay of saved screenshots on a new data set.