CFD Developer - Expert in LES
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a CFD Developer / Expert in LES, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
In this role, you will participate to the development of combustion-LES methodologies and applications.You will contribute to the development of NUMECA's advanced CFD technology, which is applied to a large range of applications in the field of aerospace, chemical processing, energy, and automotive industries.
- A PhD degree in Engineering/Physics is a prerequisite or equivalent expertise (MSc/MEngr + few years of experience in scientific research), with a strong background in CFD software development
- Applicants should have an experience in LES (Large Eddy-Simulation) and numerical methods
- Experience in combustion modeling
- Good experience with C++ programming
- English language is mandatory.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards in software development. Proven skills in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: Marc Tombroff, General Manager, Numeca International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate clearly the reference job number DEV2016-01-LES