Obtaining even the smallest increase in efficiency in turbomachinery design most often requires significant efforts, but it can result in largely diminished costs. Think about reduction of material, fuel consumption, etc. This typically implies evaluating the design not only from a component point of view, but also from a system level, bringing with it various uncertainties (geometrical related to manufacturing - input and boundary conditions, etc).
NUMECA’s Multiphysics CFD simulation and optimization environment for turbomachinery, combined with Concepts NREC preliminary design tools, is now offered as a unique state-of-the-art integrated & comprehensive end-to-end solution for any turbomachinery design applications: FINE/Agile™.
This workshop is organized by NSI NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS ITALIA.
- Get hands-on FINE/Agile™ experience
- Learn how FINE/Agile™ can improve your designs
- Get insights of industry leaders
Topics covered during the workshop:
- Introduction to FINE/Agile™: One environment from preliminary and detailed design to CFD simulation and optimization
- Overview of radial and axial preliminary and detailed design tools
- Structured and unstructured meshing solutions directly coupled with detailed design
- Optimization using the parametric blade modeler
When: Tuesday May 8th 2018 from 14h30 to 17h30 CEST.
Venue: Bologna, Italy.
More information about the venue and the agenda to come.
Don’t miss out! Registration is free but mandatory and space is limited.