ASME Turbo Expo, the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals, is taking place in Phoenix, AZ, USA this year from June 17th to 21st. NUMECA will be sponsoring, presenting papers and exhibiting. We are also pleased to invite you to a Lunch & Learn Session on Tuesday, June 18.
FULL ENGINE PRESENTATION
The NUMECA paper A Methodology for Steady and Unsteady Full-Engine Simulations of Power Generation and Propulsion Systems will be presented Thursday, June 20, from 10:15AM - 12:15PM - Track 41, Location 126-ABC.
The work will discuss the steady or time-accurate simulation of a full aero-engine within one single code, with the purpose to meet future requirements in terms of low emissions, high reliability and efficiency.
Please CLICK HERE to view the abstract.
LUNCH AND LEARN
We are pleased to invite you to a Lunch & Learn Session
Date : Tuesday, June 18 at 12:45 pm
Location: Room 101B, Convention Center (West Bldg)
- The next generation of CFD methodologies for highly reliable simulations - Charles Hirsch
- The new multiphysics OMNIS environment - breadth of technology - Marc Tombroff
- OMNIS™ Agile, the NUMECA/Concepts NREC all-in-one environment for turbomachinery design, analysis and optimization (Pres and Demo) - Yannick Baux and Peter Weitzman
Attention: registration is mandatory. Please fill the registration form below to register for this event.
Don't forget to visit our booth #519!
Our partner, Concepts NREC, also has a lot going on at ASME Turbo Expo. Be sure to include the following events in your show plans:
- Concepts NREC CAE Software User Group Meeting
- Sunday, June 16, 2019, 3:00PM – 8:00PM at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix
- Our software experts, developers, and customers will present the latest innovations in the Agile Engineering Design System®.
- Customer & Partner presentations will be given by:
- Hanwha Power Systems America
- Solar Turbines
- NUMECA International
- To reserve your seat for this free event, please register here. Food and refreshments will be served.
- Technical Paper "Meanline Modeling of Asymmetrical Twin-Scroll Turbine: Loss Coefficient Transferability Between Turbines of Different Sizes" is being presented Tuesday, June 18 from 8:00AM - 9:30AM - Track 44, Location 125-AB
- Dr. Edward Childs is the Co-organizer and presenting a technical paper: "Using Optimization in Industrial Multi-Point Radial Compressor Design: Map Correction" on Thursday, June 20 from 8:00AM - 10:00AM - Track 46 , Location:127-B
- Booth #511, June 18 – 20, 2019.
- Mark Anderson, CTO for Concepts NREC will be co-chairing Radial Turbomachinery Design Methods and Applications - Part A and Part 2 on Thursday, June 20 from 2:00PM-3:00PM and 4:00PM-5:30PM
About the conference
ASME Turbo Expo is recognized as the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals working in the turbine industry. The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research, development, and application in the following topic areas: gas turbines, steam turbines, wind turbines, fans & blowers, Rankine cycle, and supercritical CO2.
ASME Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry's leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry.
Video of the 2018 Edition of the ASME Turbo Expo in Olso, Norway