Come join our seminar, and get HANDS-ON experience with FINE™/Marine for resistance curve calculation, propulsion, sea keeping etc.
We will show you how the latest advancements in CFD make this technology highly accessible for any company in need of cost- and time-efficient design solutions.
Why should YOU be attending?
New to CFD? Use our C-Wizard, the dedicated tool for Naval Architects:
- Input: Geometry, operating conditions and 5 minutes of your time
- Output: 3D-CFD results
Expert in CFD? See how industrials take advantage of FINE™/Marine for advanced applications:
- Adaptive Grid Refinement + Overset Meshes
- Complex body motions – simply defined
- Optimisation for hulls and propellers
- Get hands-on FINE™/Marine experience thanks to the Cloud computing (please bring your laptop)
- Connect with experts at Numeca to know everything about FINE™/Marine
- Benefit from insights of the industry with Balance AN
This workshop is organized by NUMECA International in cooperation with NumIbérica.
Detailed agenda and confirmed location to be provided shortly.
The seminar is free of charge and will be in Spanish.
Don’t miss out! Registration is free but mandatory and space is limited.
Date: May 22nd, 2019 - from 9:30h to 14:30h
Venue: Madrid, exact location to be determined soon