The Automotive Aerodynamics & Thermal Management Forum will be held Sept. 24 & 25 as a virtual event and will feature the latest case studies on:
- Powertrain thermal management for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid -electric vehicles
- Aerodynamic design and optimization processes for handling and stability
- Vehicle thermodynamics
- CFD optimization algorithms
- Next generation fuel cell vehicle development
- Aerodynamic flow control and drag reduction
- and many more...
More conference details can be found here.