WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24th
4 PM CET (click on the register button to see your local time)
Not available for this time slot? Join anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Fan designers need to come up with new and more efficient solutions every day to respond to a wide range of requirements:
- Building and automotive HVAC applications demand a low level of noise and high mass flow rates
- Electronic cooling systems add constraints in compactness
- Air-to-water heat exchangers use fans with diameters of 5-10m to improve thermal performances
- And many more...
OMNIS™ is a design system that provides all tools for fast, accurate aerodynamic and structural analysis for many different types of fans and applications, reducing time-to-market and the costs associated with the many iterations of prototype building, scaling, and testing.
In this 30-minute webinar you will learn about:
- An introduction to different types of fans and the design methods behind them
- How to effectively simulate the performance of industrial fans with OMNIS™
- The aerodynamic and structural analysis of different types of fans and applications