WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24th
4 PM CET (click on the register button to see your local time)
Not available for this time slot? Join anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Fans are used for an extremely wide range of applications: from building ventilation to material handling to boiler applications to chip cooling,... and design engineers are faced with a number of challenges that need to be addressed:
- Building and automotive HVAC applications demand a low level of noise and high mass flow rates.
- Electronic cooling systems have extreme constraints in compactness.
- Air-to-water heat exchangers use fans with diameters of 5-10 meters to improve thermal performance.
- And many more...
To face these challenges engineers need a design environment which is not only accurate and quick to turn around results, it also needs to be as user-friendly as possible, so they don't need to invest their own valuable time on set-ups.
The solution is OMNIS™, a unique design system with industry-dedicated analysis tools for fans, providing highly accurate aerodynamic and structural analysis on any type of fan configuration, enabling engineers to optimize their products quickly and obtaining optimum performance within the parameters of any system requirements. A guaranteed productivity gain!
In this 30-minute webinar you will learn about:
- An introduction to different types of fans and the design methods behind them
- How to effectively simulate the performance of industrial fans with OMNIS™
- The aerodynamic and structural analysis of different types of fans and applications