Products & Applications Engineer - USA
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Product & Application Engineer, to join the NUMECA USA team based in San Francisco. Within this role you would find yourself in the core business of NUMECA and be a member of a team promoting, supporting and improving NUMECA innovative software solutions in various areas of advanced modeling: multi-phase, combustion, turbomachinery, aerospace, marine , ...
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out numerical simulations, involving grid generation, flow computations, post-processing as well as design and optimization activities with the objectives to:
- Test and validate the new features and models in our future releases
- Support NUMECA USA customers in their daily use of NUMECA solutions
- Carry out highly technical projects to demonstrate the capabilities of our software
- Perform pre-sales presentations and demonstrations suited to the prospects requirement
- Conduct training classes involving participants of varying skill levels
To be able to assume this role, the minimum qualifications are:
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite with master thesis or similar internship in CFD;
- Prior experience with an industrial CFD package in an industrial context or research laboratory is a strong asset
- Python scripting skills is welcome
- Understanding of the numerical methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Good knowledge of Meshers is a plus
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards, and ideally have a passion for programming.
Please send your motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: HR Department, Numeca International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate clearly the reference job number: APP20-01USA