Human Resources Business Partner
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
- What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
- What will you do?
Joining the Administration, Finance and Human Resources department team, your main task will be:
- Recruitment: manage the complete selection process for IT and engineering profiles (sourcing, prepare recruitment lists, job postings, publish job offers, schedule interviews, onboarding...)
- Manage the campus management activities (organisation of job fairs, internships administration)
- Set up and follow up processes in our HR software (recruitment, training, employees evaluation...)
- Training & development: set up and follow up an internal and external training plan for employees, work closely with heads of group to organize new training.
- Organize internal events (end-of-year dinner, team building…) and manage internal HR communication (newsletter)
- Perform general offices duties such as: phone answering, ordering office supplies
- Take initiative and creativity towards new automated processes, contributing to establishing a culture of innovation and quality
- What are we looking for from you?
- Master's Degree in human resources, work psychology, political science…… or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- A first experience in recruitment of IT and/or engineering profiles is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-activity, energy and motivation towards SME mindset and development
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
Applicants should be confident in verbal and written communication, while being a highly organized, efficient individual and self-motivated. You should enjoy communicating. You must be able to work in a busy and dynamic environment and build rapport with the team.
- What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to Valerie Garnier, Finance and Human Resources Director, Numeca International at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: ADM18-1.