NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
- What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a R&D Post-processing Engineer, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
- What will you do?
Responsibilities will include:
- The development and improvement of OMNIS™ Platform post-processing and visualization capabilities, in order to allow the users to analyze their multi-physics simulation data using qualitative and quantitative techniques
- The extension of OMNIS™ database structure, algorithmic developments and advanced post-processing methods development for the processing and visualisation of large amount of scientific data, in a multithreaded and parallel platform environment
You will collaborate pro-actively to the complete development process cycle:
- In close collaboration with key users, you will contribute to the definition of cutting edge post-processing features
- You will implement features in C++ and Python
- You will document the implemented features
- You will improve and maintain the test database
- Who and what are we looking for from you?
- A master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, or PhD with specific experience in the development of scientific visualisation applications
- At least 3 years of experience in this field
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of OpenGL, GPU programming, multithreading and parallelization would be a plus
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
- French and Dutch is a plus
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
- What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: Numeca International at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV17-09-NU.