Project and Consulting Engineer
Reference job number: CONS-2015-01
Number of jobs: 1
You will join NUMFLO world-class CFD engineering team as a Project and Consulting Engineer in Mons or Brussels. In this role, you will perform simulation, analysis and optimization in response to customer requests for consulting projects in various industrial sectors such as aerospace, aeronautics, turbomachinery, environment, marine or automotive. You will be in contact with our worldwide customers.
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite with master thesis or similar internship in CFD;
- Prior experience with industrial CFD package is an asset;
- Prior professional experience is not required but can be an asset;
- Experience in simulation of advanced 3D flows is a key asset.
- English language is mandatory.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards in software development. Proven skills in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.
The position is based in Brussels. There is also a possibility to work in Mons’ offices a few days a week.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to Virginie Barbieux, Head of Consulting, NUMFLO at email@example.com.
Indicate clearly the reference job number.