We are glad to announce the Official Release of FINE™/Open with OpenLabs version 5.2. The software and the documentation packages are available for download on our customer area on www.numeca.com. HEXPRESS™ and HEXPRESS™/Hybrid are also available as standalone for this new version 5.2.
Several improvements and new capabilities, described in the section 'New features' of the documentation, have been introduced to ease your daily work and extend the scope of application of FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™, in particular:
- HEXPRESS™: Parallelization of the mesh optimization steps
- HEXPRESS™: New Python commands for CAD and domain manipulations
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Export conformal meshes to CGNS format
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Ability to define periodic matching boundary conditions
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Support of FNMB
- FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™: CPUBooster™ compatible with the combustion module
- FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™: Transport-equation based cavitation modeling for non-thermosensitive fluids
- FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™: Extension of partially-premixed combustion models to non-adiabatic cases
Please note that a license file with an encryption ID v15 is required to access this version, as for the version 5.1. Your local support stays of course available for additional information on this topic.
We hope you will take advantage of all the new features and proved robustness of this new version.
About NUMECA International
NUMECA International is a leading developer and provider of Grid Generation, Multi-physics CFD software systems for the multiphysics design simulation and optimization of industrial products and processes. Its software is used for the simulation of fluids, acoustics, thermal and fluid/mechanical coupled systems in a wide range of applications. Leader in the field of flow simulations and optimization and in particular in the field of turbomachinery, marine, aeronautics, aerospace and multi-physics, NUMECA offers an extended suite of software covering a broad range of applications for both internal and external flows. Based on original and innovative technology, NUMECA software systems are largely recognized for their superior performances and fidelity with totally unique application-driven features, automatic high quality grid generators, multi-physics and multi-disciplinary flow solvers and models, design and optimization integrated systems, high accuracy, speed and user friendliness. NUMECA is recognized as the most dynamic and innovative company, by its customers and awarded as the Brussels Best Innovative and Exporter Company.
NUMECA has a worldwide presence, with branch offices in USA, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India and Belgium, as well as a worldwide network of distributors.
Chaussée de la Hulpe, 189, Terhulpsesteenweg (B-1170 Brussels, BELGIUM)
Tel: +32.2.647.83.11 Fax: +32.2.647.93.98