We are glad to announce the Official Release of FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ v6.1 .
This version comes with a documentation platform accessible on-line, or for download with the software package, in our customer area on www.numeca.com.
Several improvements and new capabilities, described in the section 'New features' of the documentation, have been introduced to ease your daily work and extend the scope of application of FINE™/Open in particular:
- HEXPRESS™: Cylindrical mesh at R = 0
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: several mesh quality improvements
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Mesh generation (cartesian and cylindrical) with an imported initial mesh
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Computation of rotor/stator interface
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid: Improved mesh analysis tool
- FINE™/Open: Flow solver executable selection
- FINE™/Open: TurboWizard for turbocharger
- FINE™/Open: Transport equation model for cavitation with thermal effects
- FINE™/Open: Interfaced inert multi-species modeling
- FINE™/Open: Improved S2S radiation model
- FINE™/Open: Ability to generate FGM table in TabGen/Chemistry
- FINE™/Open: Fluid-particle interaction: Particle deposition and buoyancy force
- FINE™/Open: New DES model: IDDES
- FINE™/Open: NLH compatibility with 2 equations turbulence model
- FINE™/Open: Extend the compatibility of CPU Booster with other models
- CFView™: TurboWizard
- CFView™: Insert background picture
We hope you will take benefit from this new version.
Please visit our product section for more information or contact email@example.com