Classroom training: FINE™/Marine
Who should attend
New NUMECA users, engineers, designers.
FINE™/Marine, the leading CFD software for naval architects and marine engineers, offers high accuracy flow simulation results on arbitrary and complex geometries, leading to shorter design cycles.
What you will learn
- All the fundamentals to start with the interface for the first time
- The essential elements to perform resistance applications from the CAD import to the analysis of the results
Additionally on demand:
- Automation tools
- Interesting methods for dynamic mesh refinements and interpolation techniques
- User-defined programs for advanced simulation
- Particular propulsion and seekeeping setups
Day 1: HEXPRESS™ (lecture and practice)
Day 2: HEXPRESS™ (lecture and practice) + individual practice - morning session only
Day 3: FINE™/Marine (lecture and practice)
Day 4: C-Wizard + full scale/model scale & roughness + individual practice
Day 5: CFView (lecture and practice) + other interesting questions (seakeeping, python, etc.) + individual practice
NOTE: Online morning sessions are organized from 10 am to 12 pm CET - afternoon sessions from 2 pm to 4 pm CET
- MAY 17 - 21, 2021 (online session)
- SEPTEMBER 20 - 24, 2021 (online session)
- DECEMBER 6 - 10, 2021 (online session)
To register please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested by any particular advanced topics, let us know in advance so that we can add your specific requirements.