Classroom training: OMNIS™/Open
Who should attend
New NUMECA users, engineers and designers.
This training will give you a global overview of OMNIS™/Open. You will learn how to perform pure high-fidelity simulations with the powerful CFD Flow Integrated Environment dedicated to Multiphysics CFD.
- Introduction to OMNIS™, the end-to-end CAE framework: from design to results analysis in one single environment
- CAD cleaning and reparation, including a hands-on training of AutoSeal, the fastest, most innovative approach for CAD preparation on the market today
- Meshing with OMNIS™/Hexpress
- Practice session: hands-on pre-processing and grid generation exercises on various geometries like an intake manifold, a volute and the DrivAer car model
- Q&A on practice sessions.
- OMNIS™/Open simulation set-up
- Post-processing tools
- Practice session: hands-on simulation and post-processing exercises on various geometries like an intake manifold, a volute and the DrivAer car model
- Q&A sessions
If you are interested by any particular advanced topics, let us know in advance so that we can add your specific requirements.
To register for upcoming sessions, please send us an email at email@example.com.