- Contact us
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a R&D Post-processing Engineer, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
Responsibilities will include:
You will collaborate pro-actively to the complete development process cycle:
- A master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, or PhD with specific experience in the development of scientific visualisation applications
- At least 3 years of experience in this field
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of OpenGL, GPU programming, multithreading and parallelization would be a plus
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
- French and Dutch is a plus
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: Numeca International at email@example.com. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV19-02