We're pleased to announce that FINE™/Turbo and FINE™/Design3D 12.2 are now available.
This release comes with a documentation included in the software package, available in our customer area on www.numeca.com. FINE/Agile™, AutoBlade™, AutoGrid5™ and CFView™ are also available as stand-alone.
AutoGrid5™: New wizard for open marine propeller
AutoGrid5™ introduces a new row wizard for marine propellers. The wizard creates a dedicated topology to capture the real rounded tip shape of the propeller and generate a high-quality, low cells count mesh.
The wizard also automatically generates the upstream, downstream and far-field domains.
FINE™/Turbo: GPU Acceleration for NLH simulation with CPU Booster
GPU Acceleration technical has been extended to Nonlinear Harmonics simulations using CPU Booster.
You can now get the unsteady flow solution with the Nonlinear Harmonics method twice faster than a classical steady simulation with the mixing-plane approach.
FINE™/Design3D: Rounded tip blade parameterization in AutoBlade™
AutoBlade™ can now fit and parametrize an open propeller geometry with a rounded tip shape. This new development, combined with the new marine propeller wizard in AutoGrid5™, allow our users to optimize their propeller design automatically with FINE™/Design.
Fixes and improvements
- Detection of unclean CAD data and mesh deviations during the computation of B2B intersections
- Barotropic law cavitation model compatible with Merkle preconditioning
- 1D Non Reflecting rotor-stator interface with preconditioning
- Improved outlet mass flow boundary condition with pressure adaptation
- Visualization of complex deformation mode shapes in the GUI
- Import of CFView™ 1D and 2D profiles for boundary conditions and fluid properties definition
- Better control of Parasolid and IGES geometry export
Get ready to upgrade
Before you upgrade, check out the Release Notes for important changes in this release.
NUMECA customer area: http://portal.numeca.be/products
NUMECA online documentation: http://portal.numeca.be/docs/Default.htm
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org