NUMECA is pleased to announce the release of FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ v4.1.
HEXPRESS™ and HEXPRESS™/Hybrid are also available as stand-alone for this major version 4.1.
Several improvements have been introduced to ease your daily work with FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ such as:
- Interactive and user-friendly 2D domain creation in HEXPRESS™
- HEXPRESS™/Hybrid introduces conformal multiblock meshing
- Possibility to insert the viscous layers on selected surfaces without propagating them to the neighboring selections in HEXPRESS™/Hybrid
- FINE™/Open introduces multi-rank nonlinear harmonic method
- The output by the flow solver has been improved, allowing the user to output all results for CFView™ into one single file
- FINE™/Open introduces primary atomization and secondary breakup in the Lagrangian module
- Much faster post processing of the results with the possibility to launch CFView™ in parallel
- Possibility to compare two different projects and to match the colormap ranges easily in CFView™
- Possibility to compute the meridional averaged solution for unstructured projects in CFView™
Further information about the software upgrade is available on NUMECA’s customer area.
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ and its unique capabilities for both industrial and academic users!
For more details about FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™, please click here.