- Contact us
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Yachts. NUMECA is rapidly expanding, with double digit growth rate over the last few years, and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Sales Manager, to initiate our direct sales activity in Germany.
Under supervision of the Worldwide Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Searching over the strategically selected markets and find out potential users of the software;
- Identifying key decision makers from technical users, to C-level management
- Contacting those potential clients, identifying critical success factors in their product and process development cycle, translating this to simulation needs and proposing customized solutions.
- Managing the sales process from the initial contact to the actual sale. This includes identifying technical actions that can be taken to convince the potential customer, and collaborate with the technical team to drive opportunities through the cycle.
- Collaborate with the marketing group in developing the awareness of Numeca across Germany; in particular through the organization of local workshops, seminars, training etc.
- Autonomous sales manager for the direct sales in the region
- Objective to growth the business unit to allow building a full team including pre-sales, local support and additional sales representatives
- University degree in engineering or experience in selling engineering simulation software
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge of the software, in order to be able to identify how the software can be helpful for every situation
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter attitude
- High sense of customer relationship
- Negotiation skills
- Integration within the team, sense of collaboration.
- Fluent German and English languages are a prerequisite for the role
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver and a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to email@example.com. Indicate clearly the reference job number: SAL2018-01.