What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Sales Account Manager, to sustain NUMECA-USA’s rapid business development on the East Coast.
What will you do?
Under supervision of the Managing Director of our subsidiary, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Searching over the strategically selected markets and find out potential users of the software;
- Contacting those potential clients, identify whether they have such software. If yes, identify how one can make them a more attractive proposal, either technically or financially. If no, define how to convince them to purchase one.
- Managing the sales process from the initial contact to the actual sale. This includes identifying technical actions that can be taken to convince the potential customer, and collaborate with the technical team on those. It also includes the final stage of the process, with financial offers and negotiation, under supervision.
- Collaborate with the marketing group in developing the awareness of Numeca across United States; in particular through the organization of local demonstration workshops.
What are we looking for from you?
- University degree in engineering or experience in selling engineering simulation software
- Technical knowledge of the software, in order to be able to identify how the software can be helpful for every situation
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter attitude
- High sense of customer relationship
- Negotiation skills
- Integration within the team, sense of collaboration.
- Native or fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver and a team player able to meet the highest quality standards..
What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including health care, 401k, and profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: SAL19-03.