Reference: job number : DEV-2016-03-N
You will work in a challenging environment related to the production of NUMECA’s scientific software packages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of NUMECA new generation Graphical User Interface platform.
- Take care of the release management.
- Take care of the porting of NUMECA softwares and external libraries on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Develop intelligent diagnostic tools to help troubleshooting and solve installation issues at customer site.
- Insure the protection, licensing and activation of the software.
- Largely improve the installation and deployment process and the launching of our packages at the end-users site, in an HPC environment.
- Contribute to innovative solutions such as online Cloud installation and update.
- Supporting the scientists in such tasks as compilation, code optimization, porting, communication between softwares …
Mandatory technical skills:
- Minimum 1+ years in software development, and release management both in automating and in monitoring builds, and in software configuration management
- Proficient under Windows and Linux
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with installers such as Installshield
- In-depth knowledge of scripting and programming tools and languages (shell, python)
- Good knowledge of C++
- Experience in setting up automated builds systems as well as monitoring systems.
- Knowledge in HPC and distributed systems is a plus
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to:
Michel Pottiez, Technical Director, NUMECA International s.a. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV-2016-03-N